Wednesday 1 July 2015

The Lily Pond progress

Part seven of the Lily Pond CAL was released yesterday and there are four flower blocks to make. Plus I still have four part eight blocks to make and the border.
Yesterday was just one of the hottest days around here, so what did I do ? I sewed the parts I have completed together while watching the tennis at Wimbledon on TV, where they registered 40+ degrees! We registered 35 degrees here. Hot Hot Hot and I was covered in a blanket that I was sewing together!
At one point I went off this CAL but now I cannot wait to complete it, I love it.
The four holes are for part seven blocks, while the spaces in the corners are for part eight blocks.

1 comment:

Christa said...

It is soooooo unusual. Beautiful work you are doing!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...