Thursday 16 July 2015

Bargain beauty

A few weeks ago I bought a couple of hanging baskets from Lidl at the bargain price of £3.99 each. What a wonderful show they are giving us now. I am sure the geranium in the centre would have cost me more than the whole basket!


For a brief moment the sun came out last week, so I grabbed the quilt off our bed and squeezed it into my washing machine, luckily the sun lasted long enough to get it completely dry, back on the bed it went smelling lovely and fresh. Being King size it is a job to get it into my front loading machine and even more of a job coping with it when wet! Although I have a number of large quilts this is one of my favorites and except in the middle of winter is always on our bed.  In the winter I like to make the changes and put a couple of other quilts on the bed with our electric blanket.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...