Friday 29 May 2015

Debbie Shore bag

Another Sit n Sew day yesterday, this time at Poppy Patch Gt Doddington.

As I did not get on too well with my bag at Bedford I decided to make a blue one and have another go at putting in a zip. All went well this time and I now have three of these handy size little bags.
The pink one I unpicked the top and managed to get a zip in the top. I really like my bags to be secure.

I love the Debbie Shore patterns and hope to make some more of her bags. She has a very nice CD out with lots of bag patterns, complete with video instructions.
Now I am all set for the summer with my new handbags, but where is the sun? Today is cold, wet and windy !

1 comment:

Judypam said...

That's really lovely - top marks for perseverance! :-)

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...