Monday 16 March 2015

Mothers Day Celebration

The day started with a visit to Church as usual, except it was not usual as Chris came with me. I love it when he comes to Church with me. The children sang at the start of the Sacrament Service and all the females were given flowers at the end. It was a really nice start to the day.

A quite lunch and afternoon until the family arrived at 4pm with flowers, chocolates and a card.
My family are very special to me and I love seeing them and hearing all the news.

Dinner was cooked and eaten, Richard had brought his famous white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake for dessert... yummy.

Jacqueline had brought along biscuit decorating items and we all set too designing our biscuits to much laughter and an overload of sugar.
My "effort" for which I won a box of smarties!

The biscuit designers!


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...