Saturday 7 February 2015

Where have I been?

Where have I been since my last post a week ago?

The answer is mostly in bed or asleep. The flu bug that seems to be going around decided it would like me for dinner! Two days I had a terrible high temperature and thought I was on fire. Chris managed to get me medicine from the pharmacy, not easy when you do not speak the language, but a phase book helped.

The one containing paracetamol, and goodness knows what else seemed to work on the temperature but it tastes vile, the cough medicine is sticky and I hope helping.

I am still feeling weak and have a chesty cough but have decided I am going to live!

 

2 comments:

Judypam said...

Poor you - pleased you are on the mend now. x

Christa said...

I was so wondering about it (you being missing). Happy to know that you are getting better! Hope it's nothing but good news for you two from now on.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...