Saturday 21 February 2015

BSK Day

Oh what joy to be back in the old routine and feeling better.
8.30am saw me picking up friend Penny for our drive to Bedford
Every month six of us spend the day at BSK Bedford "playing" on their embroidery machines.

I decided to make a set of five Koala blocks that I thought would make a nice child or Linus quilt.
It was very restful and just the sort of day I needed to get back into the swing of sewing after all the events in Spain recently. Penny also choose an easy project.

Christine and Clare chose to make bags and they seemed quite frazzled with all the small pieces of fabric and instructions, but the final bags looked really nice. Glad I did not chose to make one.

Jackie was working on a cushion cover and Carol was absent.

Arriving home I was tired but Chris, my Knight in shining armour,  had prepared dinner which was really nice.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...