Thursday 4 December 2014

21 Sleeps to Christmas

What a great evening spent at Church last night. It was the Relief Society Christmas Party and the tables were laden down with food including very nice hot turkey rolls. I think there were about 40 ladies there to enjoy each others company.
After the food I had prepared a Left Right game [goggle it to find lots of different versions of this game] the room was split into three tables and each table was given a number of little wrapped gifts made by me and my friend Penny, who had joined in the fun. I read the Right Left game and there was much laughter as most people do not seem to know which is their left hand or right hand!

After the game we sang carols and had a short message from the Presidency.

Todays look around my Christmas sewing
I think this cushion was a Carol Doak pattern, wish I'd made four!

When I arrived home about 9.30 the house looked magical with all the Christmas lights.



No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...