Sunday 24 August 2014

Brother PE Design Next

Having been given a good offer [saved £400] I treated myself to PE Design Next [ well I do have a BIG 'O' birthday coming up in November!]
Chris came with me to collect it and as soon as we got home it was installed on both my home computer and laptop. I was so excited to try it.
I managed to plough through the first tutorial but by then I had given myself a headache, so decided I better pack it away for now.
A lot of the things I learnt on courses using EQ5,6 and 7 seem to help.
I intend to take my laptop and the instruction manual away on holiday to really get to grips with it. While on holiday Chris likes to sun bathe, but I find it too boring and would sooner sit and sew, read or this year it will be use my laptop!

1 comment:

quiltergirl424 said...

This goes straight over my head but know you understand it all and yes treat yourself for your 60th this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...