Friday 11 July 2014

The parcel

When I arrived home after my three days away a large parcel was waiting for me full of pretty wool.

Having just taken up crochet again after many many years absence a friend told me about a blog site notyouraveragecrochet.com that had detailed instructions for a throw worked in many different stitches.

I was definitely NOT going to be tempted, I have too many UFO's I need to work on and also I'm not sure I can do it... a day after she told me about the site I gave in, ordered the wool, so watch this space!
Eleven balls of pretty colours

1 comment:

quiltergirl424 said...

Diana you will pick it up like you were only doing it yesterday . I just want to know where you get the extra hours in your days from......."

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...