Friday 11 July 2014

A little retreat

Monday I drove to the Temple near Guildford in Surrey. It was an awful journey with the M25 more like a car park than a road. I was please to arrive safe and sound.  I settled into my room and then went  for a pleasant walk in the beautifully kept grounds.
Most of Tuesday was spent in the Temple, but later in the afternoon I decided to go back to my room for something to eat and then take another walk in the grounds, but the Heavens opened and there was a massive thunder storm and torrential rain so I stayed in my room and read.
Wednesday I did not look forward to my trip home, but all went really well with no hold ups.
It was a wonderful experience and I look forward to going again soon.

The view from the gardens

View from my bedroom window

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...