Tuesday 24 June 2014

The Milking Stool

Since having my knee replaced I find standing still for long periods very hard, and tomorrow I am attending Abigail's Sports Day which means lots of standing around.
Hopefully I have come up with the solution and purchased a walking cane seat, it folds flat to be used as a walking aid and then with a quick movement the little seat moves for perching. Chris said it looked like I was going out milking cows on it [ three legs!] but who cares if it helps.
In fact I can see lots of use for this handy gadget and it will be going on holiday with me and anywhere where I have to stand in a queue.

1 comment:

quiltergirl424 said...

Looks good, just right for the job but must admit I agree with Chris. Be careful if you are walking near any farms with it....

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...