Friday 21 March 2014

Heart bag workshop

Wednesday evening I taught a Heart bag workshop to 26 ladies at Church. As each one finished a little basket I gave them a small Easter Egg filled with smarties to put in it. It was a very succesful evening and everyone made a fabric bag and most ladies managed to make a felt one as well. Of the 40 Easter Eggs I took I only had 4 left at the end of the evening, which have now disappeared ha! ha!
Busy making Heart bags

Relief Society ladies

Some of my display Heart bags

1 comment:

Christa said...

Wow, you did good! So cute. Any chance you can tell me where I might find the directions? My church women's group is desperate for things to do. Next week I am leading a workshop to put ribbon markers into the (spines of the) hymnals.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...